Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Holger[_2_] Holger[_2_] is offline

Default Transistors

Am 13.07.19 um 12:53 schrieb :
Hi Folks

Having some trouble finding some transistors.

I am repairing a switch mode power supply and have a number of transistors that need replacing. The issue is I can't seem to find them online....maybe my google fu is out of whack or I have forgotten something obvious.

Try to get the schematic, and then you should be able to figure out,
what for a kind of transistor you are looking for. Second bet is, you
have to add strings like "2SB" oder "2SA" for "2SA2005" or something
similar. Search for the appropriate datasheets, good luck.

Holger