Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Lead acid battery charger (or alternator) switching to trickle with load present?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:02:24 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 23:00:18 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 21:46:58 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 21:20:38 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 20:39:25 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:03:17 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 00:31:05 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

How long does the 4A last for ?

It can flatten the (new 50Ah) battery overnight.

Sure, but I was wondering if it was 4A all night or just in
bursts.
You really need a proper data logger to see that, but just
visual
inspection of the multimeter might be enough.

After more thought, I'd be checking the electric window
switches
if its got electric windows.

Bugger, can't be that because no fuses should stop that
unless the stupid frog car doesnt fuse those windows.

Do you say "bugger" with this accent?
https://youtu.be/CPYmtEQiG18

Pretty close with the blokes.

Ah, so you're a country bumpkin then.

Nope, only the immigrants and ******s dont say it like that.

The stronger the accent, the lower the intelligence.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

Adam has one of the stronger accents in here
and is one of the most intelligent anyway.

There may be exceptions.

The original is just stupid.

What do you mean "the original"?

This stupidity

The stronger the accent, the lower the intelligence.

It rings true 99% of the time.

Bull**** it does.

Try going to Glasgow

He is from Glasgow and leaves the rest for dead intelligence wise.
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational.../healthreport/

Same with Billy Connelly.

or Wales or the deep south of the USA.

Nothing like the women

ROFL!

and I never say bugger me with you bloody poms around.

Do you for some reason believe there's a higher percentage of
homosexuals
in the UK?

Thats a known fact. Have fun listing anywhere else thats got a
higher
percentage.

Cite. I'd think it's pretty much the same throughout the world,

More fool you.

No cite then?

Dont need one that is obvious.

Funny how we think the same of Australia.

Just how many of you are there between those ears ?

If I give a number greater than one, does that mean I'm more intelligent?

Nope. just as stupid as you always were.