TURTLE

Default refrigerator wheels

"Not so quick" wrote in message news:9776c.10549$xg.7596@fed1read04...
It's very difficult to get my refrigerator away
from the wall. The best idea, so far is that it
is probably rusted wheels.

Does that sound logical? and should I be able
to tip the frig on an appliance dolly and WD40
the wheels?

This is Turtle.

I think you may have the wheels adjusted down and need to screw in the bolt that put the wheels down to role freely. There is a
adjustment bolt on each front wheel and none on the back wheels. You screw in to raise the wheels to be able to role it and out to
let the box sit down on the pads.

TURTLE

---