Harry K

Default Figuring loads / block & tackle theory

(Doug Miller) wrote in message gy.com...
In article ,
(Harry K) wrote:
"Greg O" wrote in message
"Michael Daly" wrote in message
On 16-Mar-2004,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

You know that, I know that, Mike knows that

I can't help but notice that he hasn't responded to a single one
of my posts.

Mike

Mike, I apologize if I missed you but I don't see any in my google
reader. I just reviewed the entire list of posts and still don't see
any. If you have a point that hasn't been raised try again or put it
to one of Greg or Doug's. The only points that have been raised by
any of them all come down to -you are wrong, you are lying- and the
like. None have posted any research, only one claims to have done the
test and he lied about the results.

No, Harry, it is _you_ who is lying about results. Or about your test setups.
One or the other. The setups you purport to be measuring simply don't give the
results you report.

We're still waiting for the photos of your setups, Harry.

And I was going to, actually was there to borrow a camera, but said
why? You will only claim I am faking.

See my other post to Greg for a
cite. I am still looking for a better one but not holding any hopes.

That cite does *not* in any fashion support your claims.

As predicted you would say 'that is wrong' with nothing behind it.
You haven't done any research at all.

Bye

Harry K