Posted to alt.home.repair
BillA BillA is offline

Default gutter with low spot in middle and standing water

replying to Home Guy, BillA wrote:
I'm like this idea to drain a small amount of water from the gutter. Has
anybody tried this?
My gutter company told me the porch roof has sunk and the gutter cannot be
raised. Similar homes in the neighborhood have a downspout by the porch. I
don't want that because I want most of the water directed to the existing
downspouts connected to french drain to move water away from my home. Another
downspout looks unsightly and would drain a lot of water to the middle of my
front yard.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-625697-.htm