Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default New filling hose required?

Or too little. If anyone who may want to use it might develop poor sight,
watch out as the current ones are almost an eyesight and dexterity test in
themselves. Many can be controlled by phone apps that are designed for
nuclear scientists.

RIDC.org is your friend there are only ten worth considering so you won't
have much to worry about.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
I am about to get a replacement washing machine and noticed in one manual
that it states the old filling hose should never be reused when the
machine is installed. I can see that it /might/ be better to replace it,
(or at least replace the rubber washer where it screws onto the washing
machine inlet) but if it is not leaking why is it essential to replace it?

I must say that looking through specs and reviews of washing machines is
quite possibly the most mind-numbing and madness-inducing activity I've
experienced recently. Too much information!

--

Jeff