Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:24:34 +1000, Jack98, better known as cantankerous

I am about to get a replacement washing machine and noticed in one manual
that it states the old filling hose should never be reused when the
machine is installed. I can see that it /might/ be better to replace it,
(or at least replace the rubber washer where it screws onto the washing
machine inlet) but if it is not leaking why is it essential to replace it?

Because its not a great idea if it bursts because its too old and floods the
house.

Depends on how old the old hose is, idiot!

--
Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."