Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fire escape ladders/ropes/descenders/ ...

tony sayer wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

BT provide data via the EISEC system ...

AML it seems?..

Never heard that term, I just setup the firewall rules to allow servers
to reach EISEC servers; supposedly for mobiles it transmits a
co-ordinate with major/minor radii of an ellipse that the phone is
within, and if it's from an eCall SIM embedded in a car it gives the
VIN, reg number, make, model, colour of the vehicle ... but I've never
snooped at the data, so not sure if that's fully populated.