Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My 64 bit Mesh machine switches off after about 10 sec.

On 09/07/2019 17:58, NY wrote:
But a mobo isnt as expensive as the RAM and CPU that goes in it.

But befier that remove all peripehrals 0 disks etc - ram chips and
pci cards etc and see if the psu dies then

Changing a motherboard (unless it is to one of exactly the same type,
with all the same make of devices such as graphics, disk controller,
USB controller etc) may cause the PC to blue screen because the
drivers don't match the devices.

only if its running winders |

To be fair to Microsoft, I have made big changes - even going from Intel
architecture to AMD and vice-versa and it just boots, automatically
loads the right drivers and carries on working.

I never leave it like that though, prefering to do a clean install after
major changes.

SteveW