Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Netbook, back again

On 08/07/2019 13:17, ss wrote:
On 08/07/2019 08:52, Chris Bartram wrote:

I'd agree this looks like WEP, but it sounds to me like the netbook
may be only able to handle WEP while the router is proably WPA/WPA2-PSK.

The netbook was working before from that router.

Yes. which is weird. Either the router used to handle WEP or te netbook
used to talk WPA.

On or the other has (been?) changed...

So now you are here, what operating system and exact model of netbook is it?

its shoes.