Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default Netbook, back again

On 08/07/2019 08:52, Chris Bartram wrote:

I'd agree this looks like WEP, but it sounds to me like the netbook
may be only able to handle WEP while the router is proably WPA/WPA2-PSK.

That doesnt answer why this has suddenly happened though.

It would have to be a mighty OLD piece of hardware not to do WPA. I
borowed an EEpc an that did WPA

Agreed. I've not booted my old EeePC in a long time...

But as usual we dont know amything about the notebook other than its an
asus, becaiuse the originalÂ* poster hasn't deigned to tell us.

Quite.