Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Pre-Pay service electronic keys?

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 12:56:22 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

T i m wrote:

Support isn't open until Monday and she only has £1.60 credit

does it cut her off at zero, or have a bit of leeway?

I understand there was a sort of reserve on a previous solution of
about £5 but she's not sure if it's the case atm (and can't find out
till Monday).

(as of
last night) and so is a bit worried about the fridge freezer

That much credit would run the FF alone for about a week

Understood, but I suggested she still try to avoid all other
non-essentials till she can get it resolved. I've said she'll be ok
with lights (all LED) and even the router / laptop if needed but her
phone / data would be better for now.

Luckily they have gas hot water and hob so can boil water and cook
stuff.

It was really more about what might have gone wrong with the key
payment system?

Cheers, T i m