Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Hozelock conundrum

On 07/07/2019 09:07, wrote:
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 2:05:02 PM UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
Hi Roland I thought I was the only one with this problem. My hose has a
male connection and so does my long handle sprayer neither of these can
be changed because of the screw conectar the othe end of the male. So
what I need is a double female connector to connect them, you would think
I was asking for the moon. But it seems no one does one. So I'm stumped

a very short length of hose with a female connector at each end?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

I also need a female-to-female connector!!
On my hoselock reel at the top is a dummy male connector. I'm not sure why it is there, but I want to keep my spare spray nozzle gun on it, which also has a male connector.

A simple female-to-female connector would hold the nozzle in place, so that I don't lose it while the other one is in use.

I agree that you could simply use two single female connectors plus a short length of hose, but then the gun would just hang loose (if you see what I mean). Why isn't the simpler thing produced?

Please rephrase the above to not include references to gender. Have you
no respect for the LBGTQJKLRFCZASNPOIUVC things out there?
Things have moved on since 2016.