Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Amazon, TV remotes and DIY

On 06/07/2019 22:07, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 17:11:30 +0100
Martin Brown wrote:

live
with the buttons not saying the same on them as on the real
controller.

Implement it on a smartphone or tablet and you can have an image of the
actual controller.

Way back around 2001, we had an HP Ipaq with a GPS receiver sleeve (it
cost around a £900 IIRC. One of the apps on it was a remote control
(Nevo I think), which could be set up for whatever you needed.

I have often thought that it is a great pity that mobile phones dropped
the IR transmitter. There is so much that you could use that for.

SteveW