Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Weather Station

On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 02:26:22 -0700 (PDT), John-Del
wrote:

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 1:22:53 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 19:20:24 -0700 (PDT), John-Del
wrote:

On Friday, July 5, 2019 at 10:11:54 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
[1] I've been doing morning exercise walks in a local county park,
which feature a pond inhabited by a family of Canadian geese.

Canada geese Jeff. No citizenship granted...

Ummm... thanks for the pedantic correction. By the gooses name, I
just assumed that they vote in Canadian elections. I guess not.

Common mistake I used to make. A Canada guy corrected me when I said it..

The problem is that it doesn't quite work the same way south of the
border. In Canada, it's a Canadian citizen, and a Canada Goose. In
the USA, it's an American citizen, but also an American Elk, American
Black Bear, American Alligator, American Bison, American Beaver,
American Otter, American badger, etc. The distinction is perhaps
understandable as the results of our previous presidential election
suggests that some of these animals may have voted.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D