Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_6_] Cursitor Doom[_6_] is offline

Default DIY question?

On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 16:21:28 +0100, Andrew wrote:

I'd love to show you a photo I took in a Brazilian back-packers 'hotel',
where there was an instant electric shower head, with integral heater,
over the toilet, at a height where a typical south american could use it
without touching but not a typical european.

230 Volts and the connection was just twisted bare wires. Not even any
insulation tape.

I'm sure I've seen videos on YT of that place or something very similar
in the same neck of the woods. Horrifying!

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!