Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default 3-way immmersion heater electrical connection?

On 05/07/2019 15:45, wrote:
On Friday, 5 July 2019 15:11:05 UTC+1, Maurice wrote:
We have a hot-water cylinder with 2 immersion heaters.
Is there such a mains unit that would provide for 2 inputs, and offer a 3-
way choice of:

As well as the manual bath/shower switch MK K5207WHI mentioned by Tuffnell Park below, economy 7 controllers like

https://www.electricaldirect.co.uk/p...control-556045

will do the bottom heater on timed (which can be adjusted using tappets behind the clockface) and the top heater on boost, but not simultaneously.

Thanks for doing my research for me:-) Tonight's job when I got in was
to have a look for one of those.

Thanks

--
Adam