Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fuse Upgrade: how to upgrade the tails from the meter.

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 10:47:42 +0100, Robin wrote:

FTAOD I'd happily do that (since the problem with the jammed fuse was
sorted some years back) but it's the tails between the meter and the
isolator which you left that I need to replace.

The isolator and tails from it to meter are yours if I remember who
is respnsible for what corectly.

Incomer, cut out to it's output termianls and MET - DNO.
Meter and tails from the cut out - Your supplier.
Downstream of meter output terminals - You.

As the only way to safely work on your meter to isolator tails is to
cut the seals on the meter and fuse and pull the fuse. They really
can't argue, though I supposed you ought to tell the DNO and Supplier
that you have had work done, Or look on eBay for the seal wire and
lead crimps...

--
Cheers
Dave.