Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fuse Upgrade: how to upgrade the tails from the meter.

Peter Johnson wrote:

I don't think they are too much bothered if they turn up and find the
seals broken. They'll just seal them before they go. There certainly
won't be an inquest.

I cut the seal, pulled the fuse, added my own isolator, with 25mm^2
tails on my side of it ... no meter reader said anything for many years,
eventually when meter was replaced the chap upgraded the tails on their
side of the isolator, uprated the fuse, and sealed the fuse (as well as
the input side of my isolator) not a word was said.