Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are cemamic knives really sharp?

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 9:22:49 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 16:42:12 -0400, micky
wrote:

Are cemamic knives really sharp?

Are some sharper than steel knives, like this ad says?

https://www.amazon.com/Ceramic-Knife...-search&sr=8-5

"The sharpness of our ceramic knife is 10 times than ordinary kitchen
knives,"?

"Ordinary kitchen knives" are not sharp at all, unless you
sharpen them. If I left sharpening to the wife they'd barely cut
through a banana, and I'd be forced into a life of decadent
vegetarianism.

I prefer a sharp knife for vegetables (for everything, really).
It's much safer.

Cindy Hamilton