Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Falling GPS in car alarm

No.

Its not the sucker helping fluid, its the weighed and that there is no such
thing as a perfect seal. Air inside the sucker will expand as it heats and
push a sucker off.
I personally would not leave such things on show in a car nor in full
sunlight when the car is parked unless you are testing it in readiness for
space flight or something!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I have a Garmin Nuvicam in my car which is attached to the windscreen with
a sucker. On very hot and sunny days, the sucker dries out and the GPS
falls into the car setting off the alarm.

Does anyone know of an alternative fluid that one can use to attach the
sucker that would not dry out on hot glass?