Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Small cordless screwdriver for electrical device screws

On 02/07/2019 16:35, David wrote:
Having watched the electrician wire up our house extension and use a small
electric screwdriver to whiz small screws in and out, I bought a cheap
Workzone one which did me fine.

However after 4 years in storage it won't charge (NSS).

So can anyone recommend a good quality small electric screwdriver for not
too much money?

I have no doubt that the Bosch ones are good but they are also a bit
pricey.

Cheers

Dave R

Someone bought me a Black and Decker one for Xmas which is rather nice.

I've also got a couple of Aldi ones (Workzone?), a cheap looking one and
a more robust looking one. The robust one seems to have more 'umpf' but
it is newer so it could just be the older one's batteries are failing.

The robust Aldi one is on a par performance wise with the B&D one but
the latter has a few features such as multi-bit holder etc.

--

Smile for the camera ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud