Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Christians In Africa: "You Have Three Days To Go Or You Will BeKilled!"

On 7/1/19 10:11 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 9:27:46 AM UTC-4, Emma Trohl wrote:
On 7/1/19 7:55 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Behold free speech, civil rights and the rule of law - islamic style.

Coming soon (no - coming every day) to a country near you.

Diversity is our strength - until it isin't.

Dearborn, a suburb of Ann Arbor Michigan, is home to the largest Muslim population in the United States.

Dearborn is a suburb of Detroit, Michigan. It shares a border with
Detroit, whereas Ann Arbor is almost 40 miles away.

Not surprisingly, they have a lefty libtard university there too.

UM-Dearborn isn't nearly as lefty libtard as the original in Ann Arbor.

Cindy Hamilton

Ya' know, I did five years in southeast Michigan in the late 60's/early
70's and back then, the U of M was a fine school and even had a good
football team.

Damned shame what's happened to it- and so many others, in the
intervening years.

Around Christmas last year, I got a "spirit of giving"
please-make-a--donation form letter from the president of one of my alma
maters. To my mind, the politically correct liberal nonsense they wanted
the money for touched on being obscene.

I wrote a short, thoughtful letter back to him explaining why, at least
to my way of thinking, he and his fellow-academics had their collective
heads up their collective butts. Now I said it very nicely, politely and
inoffensively of course, but I've not heard back from him ;-)

--
Two golf pros were asked how they can identify a good golfer. The
liberal one offered an elaborate description of the grip, stance, club