Mike

Default painting question (after removing wallpaper)

While removing a strip of wallpaper (horrendous job...even with a rented
steamer machine), I managed to scrape off some paint down to the plaster.
A the edges of these spots, the paint is "peeled" like an orange.

And some of the paint has bubbled at spots as well.

This is likely a dumb newbie question, but what do I do to make the wall
smooth for primer/paint? What about the paper/glue remnants I couldn't get off?

Thanks,
Mike

p.s. If I ever see Tazmanian wallpaper again, I will likely explode
Wallpaper in general seems like a terrible idea...