Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default non-stick saucepans and caustic soda!

Stephen wrote:

I've tried a few baking trays, even branded ones such as Tefal and
Pyrex (non-stick metal, not glass) and none of them live up to their
name of being non-stick. They always end-up with brown burnt-on
deposits. Having asked around, I get the impression that all baking
trays are equally rubbish and it's not worth buying non-stick?

I have had good performance from separate non-stick sheets - long
lasting and inexpensive to replace when they eventually wear out.

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/5570/Magic-Reusable-Non-Stick-Baking-Tray-Liner-Sheet-25cm-x-50cm

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK