Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Another old-timer tube/valve question

On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 7:54:17 PM UTC-4, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 23:40:29 +0200, Sjouke Burry wrote:

Draw a lot of current and you get a lot of heat.

Dont want the heat?
lower the current, or use bigger components and cooling.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
I can't see what was so misleading about the wording in my original
question that's causing some folks to misinterpret it.
Anyway, the first two respondents told me all I wanted to know so many
thanks to them and their excellent comprehension skills.

Though, how would you say captain obvious in dutch maybe? Kapitein duidelijke?