Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 16:13:52 +1000, Levi Jones, better known as cantankerous

However if your figures are correct that still leaves 300 or so deaths -
more than ten times the number we would expect here, with a population
only five times the size.

? IIRC the USA is ten times the population of the UK

Fraid not. 327m and 67m

You looked it up, just to find out whether there's another opportunity for
you to contradict, senile idiot? LOL

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.