Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Making a marble garden table.

Since te X Ffed off with all te decant patio furniuter - bitch - I need
a gardene table ...

Ive got lods of 12mm marble sheet. I also have a marble coffee table
that survive the winter well and pressure washes back to perfection.

My marble sheets have chipped edges here and there, and are not big
enough to make a table top without joining.

So I need tools to work marble and a frame to support it all on ...

Any creative solutions to these problems welcomed. I know that diamond
will cut it but it's too big for my little tile saw. I know that epoxy
(milliput) will join it reasonably well.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal