Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Arlen G. Holder Arlen G. Holder is offline

Default Does the macadem road surface have a great effect on tire wear?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 14:09:54 -0700 (PDT), Thomas wrote:

It is the reason for wear. If you never turned all 4 tires would wear evenly.
I never turn the wheels in park. Pure friction.
I only start to turn when in motion. I actually think about it.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the advice to "not turn", which, well, which might be a little
problematic, given that this is a typical turn where the steering wheel
goes from lock to lock at a reasonably steep incline.
https://i.postimg.cc/kGhZh80q/mount44.jpg