Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default How old is your electricity meter?

On 21/06/2019 10:43, newshound wrote:
Yes, I wasn't planning to complain. And I shall continue to resist smart
metering until I am sure SMETS2 is available and working properly.

I wonder how the missing of the smart meter target will be fudged.
That's if anyone even notices, with the political chaos that I fear we
are heading for.

Our LCD display meter just passed 10 years. We got a letter - you need a
new meter. No WAY am I having a SMETS 1 meter - so we've just ignored
the letter. There are more important things.

Andy