Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY on the wireless

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
on 23/06/2019, Brian Gaff supposed :
I bet nobody would run such a show here, H/S etc!

I was recently watching something where they mentioned how H/S has
changed and been tightened up over the years. I served my time in those
bad old days, where no one much bothered about H/S, you just got with
it. I do think H/S has gone to far these days, inventing risks which
simply do not exist.

Absolutely no need for H&S. Too many people anyway. Bringing back asbestos
and all the various substances now controlled would reduce the population
nicely. And even more to the point, shorten the lives of those working
with it, rather than the bosses. A win win situation.

--
*Forget the Joneses, I keep us up with the Simpsons.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.