Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Extending Circuits

On 6/23/19 9:03 AM, dpb wrote:

Yeah, as I noted earlier in the long initial posting I looked but didn't
find a remote-enabled model that was small-enough fan diameter and that
SWMBO thought appropriate design (and I admit I didn't much like the
alternative design, either).Â* Seemed as though Hunter figured if it was
smaller fan, remote wasn't likely to be wanted so weren't too many
choices.Â* And, it was decreed it was going to be Hunter so there may
well be an ideal choice from some other vendor not in the hunt!

I was _intending_ to do no more in the new entry than restring the
original wiring back to its new location after rerouting the feeds to
the new junction box...this is now becoming something more so I'll have
to actually figure out how is better arrangement.Â* There were already
four switches at that one location, adding two more begins to be quite a
control panel!Â*

I did just discover there's a double 3-way switch configuration, though,
that I'd not known existed -- never seen one before so that could reduce
the box count/size even if not the actual number of switches if locals
have any...

I'd just about bet someone was laying awake nights thinking about
your situation. I'd just about bet that someone has an aftermarket
remote control
for sale on Amazon or Ebay just waiting for you to fork over your hard
earned
dollars for that gizmo.