Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_6_] Cursitor Doom[_6_] is offline

Default DIY on the wireless

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:34:56 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

on 23/06/2019, Brian Gaff supposed :
I bet nobody would run such a show here, H/S etc!

I was recently watching something where they mentioned how H/S has
changed and been tightened up over the years. I served my time in those
bad old days, where no one much bothered about H/S, you just got with
it. I do think H/S has gone to far these days, inventing risks which
simply do not exist.

I saw Brian Cox venturing into some ice cave on TV last night. He was
wearing all the latest safety get-up. The point of the protective helmet
foxed me for a minute but then I thought maybe there was a risk of a drop
of melted ice hitting him on the head.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!