Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Storm door won't close

Leave the storm door windows (hoping exist) a crack open

In by Davej on Fri, 21 Jun 2019 18:52:13 we perused:
*+-My glass storm door won't close if the inner door is closed. It works
*+-fine if the inner door is open, so apparently the trapped air pocket
*+-is the source of the problem. Adjusting the pneumatic closers (there
*+-are two: One at the top and one at the bottom) will fix the problem
*+-but then the door slams closed when the inner door is open. I don't
*+-want it to slam. I want it to close politely regardless of whether the
*+-inner door is open or closed. Is there a way to solve this issue?

*+-Thanks.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 - linkedin.com/in/vasjpan02 - biostrategist.com