Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Weed-proofing a gravel path

Peter wrote:
On 21 Jun 2019, newshound wrote
(in articleSt6dnaTjr5ufZ5HAnZ2dnUU78S1QAAAA@brightvie w.co.uk):

On 21/06/2019 13:20, Chris Hogg wrote:

I don't think there is a perfect solution.

Apart from conrete?

You could try the application of a Flame Gun. Works OK for me on the gravel
patch in my front garden. Available from eBay for about £8 plus £4 for the
gas cartridges.

Peter

Those little things only tickle things as my Dad used to say,
Go for the Sheen paraffin version .
Still available to the same design it has used since the 1950s.

Older ones often on EBay sold by people who have scared themselves using
them,especially their propensity to fire 6ft jets of flame on start up.

Get the knack though and it makes weed killing fun.

GH