Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Make America Even Greater

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:11:02 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 6/16/2019 3:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/16/2019 6:35 PM, taxpayer wrote:
“Ladies and gentlemen I am officially running for President of the
United States, Please contribute $42 before 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become
an Official Trump 2020 Presidential Founder.

Pathetic that you have to beg at newsgroups to raise funds.

You wouldn't really expect trump to use his own money, when his rubes
here are so easy and willing.

He is still unable to pay for obligations for his campaign years ago.

http://fortune.com/2019/06/15/trump-maga-rallies-bills/

Wow. And, surprise, the government web page that says campaigns have
to report disputed debts has beeen deleted. Thank goodness for the
wayback machine. (And thank the contributors, for which I'm one of the
smallest.)

Stumpie has cheated contractors, run a fraudulent "university" and who
knows what else, not counting all the crimes involving government he has
committed, obstruction of justice, etc.

AIUI, he hit his teacher and that's why he got sent to military school,
the common destination in those days for delinquent children whose
parents had money.

After a lifetime of behaving this way, he has a strongly-established
criminal mentality, and he's not going to change, so he should be
removed.