Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 19 Jun 2019 22:44:01 GMT, BCGrote
m wrote:

replying to websoulsurfer, BCGrote wrote:
We got Liquid Stucco applied in 2007, with a 25 year warranty. The company is
out of business, and the 888 number listed in the article doesn't answer -
"you have dialed a number that is not available in your calling area" (Los
Angeles, CA) How can I get my warranty honored?

Have you googled the phone number. You may a) find out where it is, b)
be able to find a non-888 number with which to call them. (Though since
some 800 numbers are limited to part of the US, that might imply that
the same number is used for more than one customer, or it might just
imply they don't want to pay for calls ffom all over the country.

Are you in los angeles or you think the 888 number is.

if you are and paragraph 1 doesn't work, get your friends from around
the country to call the number. Post it some place adn see if
volunteers will call and see whose number it is.