Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding

On 6/19/2019 6:44 PM, BCGrote wrote:
replying to websoulsurfer, BCGrote wrote:
We got Liquid Stucco applied in 2007, with a 25 year warranty.Â* The
company is
out of business, and the 888 number listed in the article doesn't answer -
"you have dialed a number that is not available in your calling area" (Los
Angeles, CA) How can I get my warranty honored?

KY Jelly may help.

Did the installer go out of business or the company that made the
material? If the company that made the material is still around you may
(or may not) get them to do something if the material is the problem.
If the installation is the problem you are screwed.