Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Crabtree Starbreaker CU

In article ,
ARW wrote:
I've got one of these. Really can't remember when I installed it. It's
split load and conformed to the then regs, if that helps. I'd guess at mid
90s.

I have a separate radial for the AV equipment, and that (I think)
tripped the RCD today. Not really surprised given the number of SMPS
on it. Unplugged things not in use immediately and it fired up and
held. My guess is the recently installed (but quite old) desktop PC.

There are two spare ways on the non RCD side, so would like to swap
the AV radial to there on an RCBO. But there appears to be more than
one Starbreaker design. Any tips on how to identify the right one from
an Ebay pic?

I need a photo of the CU to help you.

https://i.ibb.co/dtMPG1R/20190619-141536.jpg

Are they the "plug in" MCBs?

Hmm. Can't remember. I'd need to take off the cover to check.

I can probably tell from your front cover.

--
Adam