Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Conditioning Repair

On 6/19/2019 10:18 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 6/19/2019 9:42 AM, wrote:
I put a small screw hole in my window air conditioner coil. Can it be
fixed inexpensively. Just bought at pawn shop $50.00. I'm on a
budget, retired. I can't believe I did that. Wasn't thinking not used
to window units never had before.Â* Lol Help Please...
THANK YOU
Paula

OMG!

You released some CFC/HCFCs s into the atmosphere and now the chlorine
is on its way to the stratosphere to destroy the ozone layer.

You better hope an environmental whacko doesn't rat you out to the EPA.

Â* Not only that , but the cost to repair the hole and recharge the
system is likely to be more than finding another used unit . And
definitely more than you paid for this one .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old