Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Type of oil

On 06/18/2019 11:58 PM, wrote:
I have to say the 2 AMCs I had lived a hard life and were sold for a
decent buck ($500 for the Gremlin and $1500 for the Jeep) but they did
have problems.

AMC had their moments. I had a second gen Javelin rental that made
Minnesota miles go by faster. I knew a minister that had a Marlin. He
was a young guy and pretty hip as ministers go. I don't know what his
flock thought about his choice of rides. I think both had a little
American DNA but Romney's exit into politics improved the breed.

Then there was the Pacer. I had one of those as a rental. It was a nice
enough car but given a puddle in the road it had the unique ability to
throw all of it on the windshield. Another rental was an Alliance. That
was a fun little car to throw around on Mount Tam.