PJx

Default Preventing Mildew When No Electric Power

You can rent a generator and hook it up to lights and fans.
Pj

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:07:16 GMT, Steven Litvintchouk
wrote:

The electric company where I live has informed me that they are going to
be shutting off the electricity for most of this coming Tuesday.

That means we'll be showering and bathing in total darkness with the
bathroom exhaust fan not running due to no electric power.

I'm worried that this humidity and darkness is a setup for mildew to
start growing in the bathroom. (This actually happened to me once
before when we had a big power outage a couple of years ago.)

Anything I can do to help prevent that from happening until the power
comes back on?

-- Steven L.