Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Flakey Molex(?) connectors

On 6/15/2019 5:04 PM, John Robertson wrote:
If these connectors are accessible to end users, ...
Usual life cycles are under 100 insertions, ...

Highly inaccessible. I hadn't thought about life cycles - it's
something to keep in mind.

Also these pins are rated at 2A max, ...

They're just control wires - ma's likely.

I've been using Dow Corning #4 Dielectric Grease on connector pins ...

I'd like a conductive grease. Pack some in the connector pocket & let
grease make the connection. Except if it leaks out, it wouldn't be good.

Thanks,
Bob