Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13A sockets useless for charging electric cars?

In article ,
Marland wrote:
That has meant a near thing on doing a second day and one occasion he had
to work from home after forgetting two nights in a row. Fortunately he runs
his own business * and not going to the office is
a decision he can make,an employed person would have to an understanding
employer if it happened often.

Must be a sign of the times. My car doesn't work, so I'll have to stay off
work. Madness.

--
*Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.