Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Dyson V59 charger - Replace?

The question is, why should the motor even be active when charging the unit?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
I have a charger for a Dyson V59. The nominal output voltage is 26v. My
meter shows the actual output voltage when not charging is 23.1v

I use the charger with a Dyson V6 and when I put the V6 on the charger all
I get is a clicking noise from the motor. There is no blue light on the
battery.

Should I conclude that the charger needs to be replaced? I don't suppose
that anyone has checked the output voltage of a known good charger.

--
Michael Chare