Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

Default Legalities of changing sockets and brakes in England?

On 6/15/2019 10:55 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
GB wrote:
On 6/15/2019 8:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 15:23:47 +0100, GB
wrote:
On 6/15/2019 7:10 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 14:42:23 +0100, GB
wrote:

1. 'It' is a pronoun. The others are not. Using it's as the
possessive would be like using he's or him's instead of his.

It, John, car, cat, they are all nouns.

No, they are not. 'It' is a pronoun. Do you even know the
****ing difference?

The point is I don't CARE about the ****ing difference. You
really need
to get a life. Why should it have any less importance than cat or
car?

The point is you're ****ing illiterate. It doesn't have less
importance
than car or car, it's just different.

For no reason, just for the sake of your pointless rules.

For the simple reason that it's a pronoun and not a noun. Nothing
pointless about that, except to a dumb **** like you.

Yet you can't give me that reason. Typical bible basher, because it
says so in the book, we do it, nevermind if it makes sense.

Reason? There is no ****ing reason, you dumb ****. It evolved that
way over two thousand years. Typical illiterate.

Stop categorising stuff for no reason.

There's a valid reason for words to be categorised as nouns,
verbs, adjectives etc. It helps when teaching English to
illiterates like you.

It delays teaching the important aspects of the language, by
teaching unimportant useless bull****. English is not
mathematics, it doesn't need pedantic rules.

The grammar IS the most important aspect of the language...it's
what keeps the language together!

We have 50 different languages throughout the world, all with 50
different dialects each. Get used to it, nobody follows your silly
rules.

We have far more than 50 languages throughout the world...more like
6500. You're just showing your ignorance again.

Not common ones.

Common enough to the people who use them.

I know people in Glasgow who say "that's been did" instead of
"that's been done" - it means precisely the same thing, it doesn't
matter which word is used.

Yes, it does...'that's been did' is illiterate.

Did and done are both the past tense of do

No, they're not. Geez, you're illiterate. Did is the past tense,
done is the past participle. You don't even know the ****ing
difference, do you?

There is no point in the difference. Something either happens now,
before, or later.

There is every point in the difference: something happened is not the
same as something has happened.

2. For the intelligent and literate among us, it helps to
identify the
stupid and illiterate.

It helps to identify those with a life. You really are a sad
boring little **** aren't you?

You really are a thick, pig ignorant, desperate little piece of
****, aren't you? A total loser.

Because I don't waste my time following pointless regulations
about the
usage of words?

They're far from pointless, you thick, pig ignorant, desperate
little piece of ****.

FFS go get a hobby.

Get a LIFE, you dumb ****.

I do, and it doesn't involve rules.

Your 'life' consists of driving drunk through red lights. That's
pretty much it.

It gets me there quicker.

Where quicker? To do WHAT? There's nothing to do up there!

You're the one stupid enough to wait for
imaginary pedestrians and traffic.

You're the one stupid enough to think this gives you some degree of
'control' over your miserable life.

You are aware that you are replying to Peter Hucker? One of the biggest
******/trolls on the Internet.

Yes indeed, Mr Bounder...very much so.