Posted to alt.home.repair
Molly Brown[_2_] Molly Brown[_2_] is offline

Default Can someone recommend a plumbing or home repair web site please?

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 11:44:51 AM UTC-7, Tekkie® wrote:
Molly Brown posted for all of us...

Can someone recommend a plumbing or home repair web site please?

I gave you an answer to your pix and you never got back. Did it help?

If my memory serves, when you first started posting you were a plumbing
expert. Then you started asking plumbing questions. I asked a few of you and
you were no help.

You should ask Micky, he will.

Is there something we can help with?

--
Tekkie

Thank you for the effort but unless its some kind of discontinued logo of theirs
that is not a Price Pfister logo.
I never said I was a plumbing expert but I dont think even a plumbing expert can identify this logo. I already showed it to one expert I know and will show it to another when I go to his city in about a week.
I dont remember being asked any plumbing questions but if you could give me more information maybe I can remember.