Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Sub Panel neutral bonding

Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

On 6/12/2019 2:44 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

* Done is done , I have bonded the ground/neutral in the sub panel and
added a ground rod out in the shop . Doing without 240V is unacceptable
, I have 2 welders and an air compressor that all need 240V . And plans
are to install a 240V 3 phase motor with a VFD on the mill in the future
. Lightning is unlikely down in The Holler , but still possible . This
is a "hobby" shop , but is very well equipped - pretty much a full
machine and welding shop .

I have a couple of 'projects' for you

* Whatcha got ?

I will find the list, it is buried somewhere here.

I will need your personal advice as my schemes can be questionable when the
synapses' misfire.

--
Tekkie