John Laird

Default Silent thermostat

On 1 Jan 2004 13:26:03 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

John Laird writes:
On 31 Dec 2003 15:53:08 GMT,
(Huge) wrote:

Two people under a winter rating duvet ought to
get through the night without discomfort even in a cold room.

We have seperate quilts on a 6' bed. Sharing a quilt with my wife is
not a pleasant experience, as the only heating benefit gained is
friction burns caused by the quilt flying past in her direction, as she
wraps it round herself at about 15rpm.

;-) There must be a joke in there somewhere, women, entropy, natural order
of the universe, that sort of thing.

You could still try an underblanket. They lend themselves well to
"sidedness".

[Alternatively, why don't you move to one of your other gazillion bedrooms
when it's chilly ?!]

We had this conversation... )

Because the bed in the spare bedroom is too small.

What about the spare wife - is she no better ?

--
God dislikes money - look who he gives it to.

Mail john rather than nospam...