Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:50:30 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

I really have. Have you?

Yeah, we KNOW, serb peasant!

serb bitch Razovic, our resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe correcting
British posters' CORRECT English over at uk.rec.cars.maintenance:

"There's no such word as 'impending'. Something is either imminent or
pending but not 'impending'."
MID:

--
NEMO about our serbian resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe, aka "The
Rectum":